love

love

Friday, April 16, 2010

bye2 teens!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Tomorrow n d days after tomorow will b more challenging 4 me..i pray Allah will owez help me in going thru many obstacles ahead..

Wondering weather this age will bring more goodness or vice versa..o Allah help me n never leave me alone..im weak with out u..

Entering a new era will need me to have more supporters..hope all my beloved ones( my parents, my family, mt frenz n those who close to me) willingly to back up me in any moments

No more tears in this age is quite hard 4 me..me n tears never can be separated..however i hope i can use d tears 4 d rite things..

To improve n b a better person, i think i need to do some changes..Nab! bnykn besabar n jgn snsitip n jgn mbenci org xtntu psl..u r juz a normal human

You have to work harder to achieve ur goals Nab! u hve to balance btween this world n the hereafter..don gve up in seeking His pleasure


Dapatkan Mesej Bergambar di Sini


TANX 4 THOSE WHO PRAY 4ME 4 MY BDAY GUYS! LOVE U ALLL!!!!!!!

4 comments:

€LLy said...

selamat hari lahir!!!
haha x taw la ni kali ke bpe wish.. tp still nk wish jgk..
sebab... sebab.. aku hepi yeehaa

sebab

sebab...


ko lg tua dr aku wahahaha

NuT-pHoBic said...

hamboiiiiiiiiiiii..yele..tua bpe bulan je wehh..haha..xpe2

NuT-pHoBic said...

hamboiiiiiiiiiiii..yele..tua bpe bulan je wehh..haha..xpe2

meme said...

hehehehe..gudluck!!